All Pennsylvania adults eligible for COVID vaccine TUESDAY, APRIL 13
Folks, every adult in Pennsylvania will be eligible to receive the COVID 19 vaccination starting tomorrow, Tuesday, April 13.
You can find providers on the COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Map here.
To date, Pennsylvania providers have administered more than 6 million vaccines and the state is ranked among the top 20 states for first-dose vaccinations. More than 2.4 million Pennsylvanians are fully vaccinated.
To keep Pennsylvanians informed about vaccination efforts:
- The Your Turn tool provides a way to register to be alerted when it’s your turn to be vaccinated.
- A commonwealth COVID-19 vaccination guide explains the current process for getting one. Pennsylvanians with questions about the vaccination process can call the Department of Health hotline at 1-877-724-3258.
- Vaccine provider map to find a COVID-19 vaccine provider near you.
- All of the locations that received vaccine and how much they have received can be found on the COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution webpage.
- Vaccine dashboard data can also be found on the website to find more information on the doses administered and showcase demographic information.
- The Unite Against COVID Weekly Update is a round-up of news you can use and answers to your most pressing vaccine questions – delivered directly to your inbox every week.
- Pennsylvanians can provide feedback on the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Interim Vaccination Plan by clicking on the Plan Feedback Form square under Popular Vaccine Topics here.
- Frequently asked questions can be found here.
I strongly urge everyone to get the vaccine as soon as they are able. There are many variants of the virus spreading now and the best way to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your whole community is by getting vaccinated. We can stop the spread and get back to “normal,” but that requires herd immunity to be achieved through mass vaccination.